Diverse Verse 3 the poetry book from Walsall with an international reach is ready to accept submissions.
Here’s how you can get involved and see your poem in print
All you need to do to be involved is to send your poem to Richard Archer at the email address below and it will be considered for the book based on the following rules. Please note entry is free.
- All poems must be the authors own work, please don’t submit something that isn’t yours.
- Poems are welcome from anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Please submit no more than one poem.
- A submitted poem must be in arial font in a format free word document. If you are unable to do such then just paste your poem into the body of your email.
- Poems on any subject and theme are welcome, however sexually explicit poetry and poems with extreme bad language will not be considered.
- Poems should be no longer than 400 words approx.
- Previously published poems can be submitted as long as the writer holds the copyright.
- When submitting poems please include your full name for inclusion in the book’s contents, an alias is acceptable.
- Email your poems to Diverseverse@aol.co.uk
- The book will be published via Lulu the online publishers.
- Closing date for submissions is 31st December 2017.
- Anyone who is in the book will be notified after submissions close.
- Poems that do not conform to the guidelines will be rejected automatically.
- The copyright of any poem selected remains with the author.
Richard hopes to have the book out in 2018 by the spring at the latest, money raised from sales of the collection will go to Cancer Research UK.